To our Valued Customers:
At Vandermeer Toyota the health and well-being of our customers and team members is our first priority and we have taken many steps internally to ensure we maintain a healthy and safe environment for all.
Update: May 29, 2020
Our showroom is OPEN – no need to make an appointment.We are open Monday – Thursday: 9am – 6pm, Friday: 9am – 5pm & Saturday: 9am – 4pm. Appointments are available from 6pm – 7pm Monday – Friday! We are continuing to complete vehicle sanitization checklists before and after test drives and premises sanitization checklists have been created for your safety and our team members.
Click here to view our new inventory.
Click here to view our pre-owned inventory.
Service & Parts Department
We are open by appointment from:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm & Saturday: 9am – 12pm.
Our Service waiting area is open with limited seating and our Shuttle Service is closed, for now.
Book a service appointment here.
- We have suspended our shuttle service to support social distancing recommendations
- You must hand sanitize your hands before entering the dealership for your Sales Appointment. There is a hand sanitize station at the front door.
- Protective shields have been installed for our teams safety and yours.
- We are no longer accepting cash transactions. We do offer e-transfer options now.
- Although our premises are cleaned daily, we have increased the frequency of disinfecting all high traffic and high-touch areas. If you notice our team members wiping things down hourly, this is why!
- All team members have been encouraged to monitor their health situation closely and have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well
- In accordance with PHAC recommendations, any team members returning from travel outside of Canada are not permitted to return to work for 14 days following their return.
- Our team members have received clear protocols to wash their hands regularly along with other good hygienic practices.
- We would ask that any of our valued customers who are currently experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 2 weeks, refrain from visiting our dealership. Our team would gladly reschedule your appointment by calling 905-372-5437 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are closely monitoring ongoing federal and provincial updates, and if necessary, we will further evolve our dealerships experience, as we continue to do our best to provide a safe environment for everyone. Please continue to take care of yourself and stay safe. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Thank you for your continued business and support.
The Vandermeer Team