Carfax Canada is a Canadian provider of vehicle history reports – a critical tool when you’re buying or selling a used vehicle. A Carfax Canada report establishes trust and transparency between a used car buyer and a used car seller by removing the guesswork about a vehicle’s past – replacing it with impartial, accurate and real-time data.
Carfax Canada Vehicle History Reports include:
- Real-time data. Live, real-time data sources provide you with up-to-the-minute information from provincial governments, private and public insurance agencies and many other providers.
- Lien details. Carfax Canada is the only service that offers cross-Canada lien and/or security interest information (look for our Verified products for this lien information).
- Accident data. Learn whether the vehicle has been in an accident, what type of incident occurred and the amount of damage.
- Registration and branding. Discover which provinces the vehicle was registered in and whether the car has been negatively branded.
- Full Canadian and U.S. history. See a complete picture of any vehicle history from across Canada, as well as the U.S.
- Bilingual information. Carfax Canada’s website, vehicle history reports and customer service is available French and English.
If you are researching a used vehicle that is or has been registered in Canada there is simply no substitute for Carfax Canada. Don’t buy a used vehicle without demanding to see a Carfax Canada Report.
Click here to view sample reports.
Visit Carfax Canada’s official site for complete details.