Come join our team!May 2nd, 2016
We are looking for two students who are interested in gaining experience in the automotive setting, specifically accounting and customer service. These two students must have a positive attitude and have excellent communication skills. The start date of the two positions will be July 11, 2016. We are looking for long-term students who will work throughout the school year.
Schedule: Each student will work 2-3 days a week from 3pm – 7pm, and every other Saturday from 9am-3pm.
- Answer phones, direct customer traffic, dusting showroom vehicles and assist new and used car managers with moving and cleaning vehicles.
- Assisting with organizing the Saturday Car Wash
- Stock in new vehicles, inputting warranty and parts invoices, sorting and filing of accounting documents
- Assist the Business office with tasks
- Must have G1 License
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working closely with others
- Interested in the automotive sector
Please send your resume to: Esther Vanderwel, email@example.com or drop off your resume at Vandermeer Toyota!