Globe & Mail’s Review on the 2015 Rav4Jul 17th, 2015
Below is the Globe & Mail’s review on the 2015 Rav4. Do you agree with their review? Check one out for yourself today and enjoy up to $1,500 cash rebate and lease assistance up to $500 on certain models.
- Looks: Sharper and more upscale than its predecessor; Toyota is finally moving away from its staid reputation.
- Interior: Every person who entered the cabin said “wow.” It’s creative with good ergonomics and varied materials.
- Performance: Surprisingly spritely (unless it’s in Eco mode), and stable in the corners. Its only downfall is the overboosted steering, though that shouldn’t bother most buyers.
- Tech: Standard reversing camera, power liftgate, an easy-to-use infotainment system and a host of safety features come with this higher model.
- Cargo: The new liftgate is better than the side-hinged version of previous models; cargo room is still generous despite the spare tire being moved to under the floor.
You’ll like this car if … You’re movin’ on up but still have your feet on the ground.