Below is the Globe & Mail's review on the 2015 Rav4. Do you agree with their review? Check one out for yourself today and enjoy up to $1,500 cash rebate and lease assistance up to $500 on certain models.
- Looks: Sharper and more upscale than its predecessor; Toyota is finally moving away from its staid reputation.
- Interior: Every person who entered the cabin said “wow.” It’s creative with good ergonomics and varied materials.
- Performance: Surprisingly spritely (unless it’s in Eco mode), and stable in the corners. Its only downfall is the overboosted steering, though that shouldn’t bother most buyers.
- Tech: Standard reversing camera, power liftgate, an easy-to-use infotainment system and a host of safety features come with this higher model.
- Cargo: The new liftgate is better than the side-hinged version of previous models; cargo room is still generous despite the spare tire being moved to under the floor.
You’ll like this car if ... You’re movin’ on up but still have your feet on the ground.