We are looking for two students who are interested in gaining experience in the automotive setting, specifically accounting and customer service. These two students must have a positive attitude and have excellent communication skills. The start date of the two positions will be July 11, 2016. We are looking for long-term students who will work throughout the school year.
Schedule: Each student will work 2-3 days a week from 3pm – 7pm, and every other Saturday from 9am-3pm.
- Answer phones, direct customer traffic, dusting showroom vehicles and assist new and used car managers with moving and cleaning vehicles.
- Assisting with organizing the Saturday Car Wash
- Stock in new vehicles, inputting warranty and parts invoices, sorting and filing of accounting documents
- Assist the Business office with tasks
- Must have G1 License
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys working closely with others
- Interested in the automotive sector
Please send your resume to: Esther Vanderwel, email@example.com or drop off your resume at Vandermeer Toyota!